Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to name this story...

"Gizmo and the missing Piddle"

Mommy is busy looking online for stuff to occupy her devil-angels (6th graders) when Gizmo decides to take a stroll through the house. Now, normally mommy would follow Gizmo to make sure nothing bad happened, but since she thinks she can trust him she lets him be.

Gizmo comes back into the office and begs to be in mommy's lap, so mommy of course picks him up and cradles him in one arm when she notices his Twinkle-Doodle is wet...she looks at Gizmo and gives him the "Oh no you didn't stare" and decides to find his piddle. She searches in the living room...and no piddle...she looks under the tables...no piddles...she even looks in the corners or the house, under the couch, on the carpets, and....

no piddle...

Mommy finally gave up and she was tired and it was too late to reprimand Gizzie....

But the question still remains...

Where is Gizmo's missing piddle?

:scratch:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Maybe he is "lifting" his leg on something??? Is he neutered yet? You may want to check the edges of the furniture and tables?? :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
:shock: I didn't see anything, officer! I was just hangin' out, here at the 7-11, eating a chili dog. :shock:

Cooper says he didn't see anything either. :grommit:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
You need one of those black light things that Cooper's mom is all excited about getting. :wave:
Thanks for reminding me... I need to go check the mail!!! :blob4:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
You need one of those black light things that Cooper's mom is all excited about getting. :wave:
You know, I have one of these, and I was really excited too, but mine doesnt work so much. I can go to an area where I know there is a piddle and nothing shows up...then I can shine it somewhere where I know there isn't any (like eye level on the livingroom wall) and I see stuff. I was really disappointed with mine :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts