Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha...my smishes...

(too much white in Oakley's...whoops!)

Trigger had just ONE thing to say about this all...

Gosh I love that boy! ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
*dies* That is a riot! Oakley looks like a 1950's Glamor Girl :D (the new Marilyn Monroe, hee!) I'm dying over her pic especially, SO funny!! The last pic of Trigger too. (I love Trigger) It's nice to see Laurel too, we don't see a lot of her it seems. Bryco looks like yeah whatever. :lol: But that pic of Oakley is my favorite, I love it! She's a natural glamor girl! hehe! :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cute. LOVE Trigger's face in his 2nd pic
Trigger is quite the character for sure lol. Its like he knows it, too. He is almost impossible to photograph he's so busy.

hahaha trigger wasnt too happy huh! wonderful glamour shots even if they are girly colors! haha :D
Nooo Trigger knew they were girl colours. He just wanted to eat the feathers.

Haha i got a good laugh out of that. The girls look beautiful and the boys are so cute. That trigger.....God love him. I wanna drive to colo. and steal his cute butt. :)
Trigger says he thinks Leila's HOTTTT :p He really is always there to brighten my day. He sleeps down at the bottom of the stairs on the cold tile all day long just waiting for us to come home. So we had to put a little bed down there for him.

*dies* That is a riot! Oakley looks like a 1950's Glamor Girl :D (the new Marilyn Monroe, hee!) I'm dying over her pic especially, SO funny!! The last pic of Trigger too. (I love Trigger) It's nice to see Laurel too, we don't see a lot of her it seems. Bryco looks like yeah whatever. :lol: But that pic of Oakley is my favorite, I love it! She's a natural glamor girl! hehe! :D
Laurel needs her own new post soon, for sure! She *HATES* having her picture taken...I couldn't get her to pop her ears up for even one pic! So we will have to go for some candids ;)

Oakley says "why thank you, dahhhling!". She definitely is quite a pretty little thing at least in her momma's eyes.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all too cute!! I just love pics like that! They can be such a riot to get to pose. The photo shoot itself can provide much entertainment! The last pic totally cracks me up! :lol:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
OMG..those are the best! A little time on your hands today girlie?? lmao

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LMAO!! love these!!
They are all so good about it, well except Trigger.
I think he is cursing at you big time LOL
Priceless!! xx

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Love these pictures! The only way I get 'ears' on Zoey for pictures is by holding a treat next to the camera sometimes.

·
Registered
251 Posts
They are adorable pics.Trigger is a lovely boy with attitude i think.Just like my harrison.x

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are all too cute!! I just love pics like that! They can be such a riot to get to pose. The photo shoot itself can provide much entertainment! The last pic totally cracks me up! :lol:
They definitely were entertaining...Laurel was shaking so hard begging for the treat she almost fell off. Bryco burried himself in the feathers. Trigger tried to climb up on the column. Oakley was a little angel and just hung out, she loves being fussed over. I definitely got my entertainment value from it for sure! :-D

OMG..those are the best! A little time on your hands today girlie?? lmao
Hmmm no but I was tired of watching TV so I dug through a box of random stuff and dug out some decor ;) So I guess I had a litttttle time? I need to get a better one of the girls though, somehow have to get Laurel to chill so her cute ears will go up!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahahaha toooo cute.

Trigger looks like such a little characture, he must be a bit similare tomy Billy. He never stops, always looking for mischief!

Great pics. I love Oakley!
He really is a punk. He is always slinking around the house nosing for trouble. Then when you catch him in the act he gives you this look like "but I am so sweet how could you be mad at me?"

Hahahaha I love your pack they are so much fun!!!! More pics pees
I will post more on FB later! ;)

your dogs are gorgeous, i love them all.
They say thank you! :)

LMAO!! love these!!
They are all so good about it, well except Trigger.
I think he is cursing at you big time LOL
Priceless!! xx
Trigger was not having it. He is such a scamper and he was SURE there was food hidden somewhere on the table he could have.

Love these pictures! The only way I get 'ears' on Zoey for pictures is by holding a treat next to the camera sometimes.
She begs w/ her ears back...Laurel is such a funny duck. I wish just holding a treat would get those ears up!

We need more pics of Zoey btw!

They are adorable pics.Trigger is a lovely boy with attitude i think.Just like my harrison.x
Its funny, I had no idea chis could have personalities like his.

haha that last pic is so funny! great pics!
Thank you Leah! :)

I just wanna cuddle Trigger and Bryco and I want to dognap Laurel & Oakley :love2:
I think Oakley & Butter are long lost sisters ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts