Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I posted these on FB but for those that haven't seen them...

...more following...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Very sweet! Look like the Chis and Dakota had fun! I love the one of Glory watching the group of people.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh Val i love these pics!
So many frame worthy.

I take it Dakota was going in for a big kiss? lol love it!
That one of all of you sitting is gorgeous!!
Glory looks like she has always been with you.
Love all your dogs!! xx

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very sweet! Look like the Chis and Dakota had fun! I love the one of Glory watching the group of people.
Aw thank you, that is one of our favorites! :)

OMG!! those are beautiful pictures..... 2 or 3 are frame worthy, IMHO..... Great photography!!
Many thanks, I will pass the compliments on to hubby, the man behind the camera. ;)

Oh Val i love these pics!
So many frame worthy.

I take it Dakota was going in for a big kiss? lol love it!
That one of all of you sitting is gorgeous!!
Glory looks like she has always been with you.
Love all your dogs!! xx
Thank you Terri! Yeah Dakota and Faith were the hardest to pose with, neither wanted to stay still! Glory is getting better every day, it's amazing how much she's changed in such a short time. Don't tell the other two but she has stolen my heart and is my fav!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Gorgeous photos! Dakota is stunning! I love how much Faith & Glory favor each other.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those are beautiful pictures Val!! Compliments to your hubby! Wow!!

The ones of Faith and Glory are gorgeous. Definitely should be framed. Or on a calendar or something.

BEAUTIFUL!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Awesome shots.. hubby is brilliant with a camera..lol As said in Brodysmom's post, the girls sitting in the field would be wonderful on a calendar.. Beautiful dogs you have.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh My these are such great photos, with such good models. I love them. Thanks for sharing your beautiful babies with us.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Val those are the best pics yet that you have posted here.
They are absolutely fabulous. Glory looks like she is doing
great with you, faith and dakota. What a gorgeous
group of dogs you have! Lovely area you live in too!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh what a great day out for all of you ! Your husband is aces with the camera. The dogs are just gorgeous too. What a great pack you have there.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow!!! Valerie, I love all your dogs :love2:
Many thanks and we love sharing them!

Gorgeous photos! Dakota is stunning! I love how much Faith & Glory favor each other.
Thanks sweetie! I do too, although I find myself getting them confused so easily since they look so much alike. lol

Those are beautiful pictures Val!! Compliments to your hubby! Wow!!

The ones of Faith and Glory are gorgeous. Definitely should be framed. Or on a calendar or something.

BEAUTIFUL!!
You're too kind, Tracy! Faith and Glory do turn out some beautiful pics together. I don't know how we got on without Glory!

Awesome shots.. hubby is brilliant with a camera..lol As said in Brodysmom's post, the girls sitting in the field would be wonderful on a calendar.. Beautiful dogs you have.
Thank you! Will definitely pass on the compliments to the photographer and his wonderful subjects. ;)

Aw the Chi's are so cute and Dakota is adorable I love her eyes!
Aww, thanks and Dakota's a "he" btw. :)

fantastic pics, great camera:)
Thanks!

Oh My these are such great photos, with such good models. I love them. Thanks for sharing your beautiful babies with us.
Thank you and it is our pleasure! We love seeing everyone else's chi babies and love to return the favor! ;) Glory is such a poser, she is the perfect subject for photography.

Val those are the best pics yet that you have posted here.
They are absolutely fabulous. Glory looks like she is doing
great with you, faith and dakota. What a gorgeous
group of dogs you have! Lovely area you live in too!
Many thanks sweetie! I have to agree the area is great and Glory is fitting in perfectly in such a short amount of time, I can't imagine life without her anymore!

oh very cute. It looks like they had a blast.
Thanks, we all had a great time!

looks like glory loves it!!! she's part of the gang now going out on adventures. very nice shots! looked like fun!
Oh boy is she ever part of the gang now, she fits right in like she's always been here. :D She's settled in so much faster and better than I could have imagined.

WOW what fantastic photos :) !!!!
Thank you! I can say the same right back at you, all your photos look amazing and you have the most gorgeous pack. ;)

Oh what a great day out for all of you ! Your husband is aces with the camera. The dogs are just gorgeous too. What a great pack you have there.
Yes, it was a fantastic day! Many thanks for the kind words, we truly are blessed to have such great chi friends and our wonderful little pack!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts