Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Voted. :) I have no doubt she is the cutest and I didn't even see the other dogs. haha.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha...thanks Paula! I normally don't bother w/ contests but I was so bored yesterday at lunch...viola!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Just voted for today, and will vote daily.. We know Asia is a winner!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
its not letting me sign in because i'm from scotland :S well i think that's why? it dusn't have any options for the uk ...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
What do you mean "first time I actually think my dog is cute enough it should win"...LOL ALL your dogs are cute...Asia is just beyond cute :D

Voted!!! Do you win a vacuum? Mine just broke today :(

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What do you mean "first time I actually think my dog is cute enough it should win"...LOL ALL your dogs are cute...Asia is just beyond cute :D

Voted!!! Do you win a vacuum? Mine just broke today :(
Ooo did it, ours broke last week :( And it was NOT a cheap vacuum! I am not sure how it all works, they have a bunch of weekly contests, followed by a grand prize winner. I think the #1 winner from each week does get a vacuum and then like the top 3 get donations to their fav. pet charities and a pet shopping spree for $50, $100 or $500 for the grand prize...but if she were to win this week then I don't think we get anything haha...

·
Registered
20 Posts
For Tricia and Kristi (and anyone else who wants to see)....pics of new litter. Maggie & Prince, born today with 3 girls and 1 boy. Hope I'm doing this right...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts