Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stole this green bean from my mom while see wuz cookin', i'm not sure if she's mad at me...she's following me wif her camera but she's laughing..

Lemme just get to town on this one before she changes her mind.

Gretel observed from the sofa, daddy is mad I got her "bad side" and thinks she looks fat, Oi!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ha ha! Godric the one thing you don't need is green beans! But all mine like it, and all mine think they are a treat, esp. the fresh ones!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha! Godric the one thing you don't need is green beans! But all mine like it, and all mine think they are a treat, esp. the fresh ones!
I know! He's a skinny little freak, but he loves his veggies.

I was snapping the ends off some fresh green beans this afternoon and that one went flying almost in slow motion till Godric got it and scurried off to his lair.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL...he's such a funny guy & so handsome! I thought for a moment I'd open this up & read about a green bean diet for him. Haha And yeah he doesn't need that! :) I love the pic of Gretel...she's like "WTF is the big deal???". :lol:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi this is cute i smiled big on the first pic then gretal looking on was even funnier how did you know i needed to laugh thanks

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL! So funny! He's so handsome! This is too funny! :) I can just picture the green bean going through the air and Godric jumping on it as fast as he can! Lol! Too cute!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, Godric is my little goofball. The pups don't even look at me when i'm cooking anymore they just stare at the ground in hopes something falls.

They are good about begging though, it just takes a "go lay down" usually and they'll back off. We don't give them scraps but I definitely don't mind when they get things I drop while cooking (less clean up for me!)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Aww bless him! Gretal looks like she's telling you she was'nt involved in the green bean stealing lol.:D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
This is tooo cute I think you may have to start dropping some ice cream and perhaps some other fatty foods ;p

He is just adorable, I can relate to Bijoux is a little hoover too.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Way back when I had a garden I was finding my green beans chewed off to a height of about 18"...I had all these half-eaten green beans hanging off the vines. I finally figured out my Cocker-Poo, Decster, was standing on his hind legs eating them! No wonder he was such a little gas bag! My first Dobe, Casey, then took to leaning over the top of the 2' fence and munching the tops off the Lacinato Kale. I thought I was beset by really tall rabbits that year!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts