Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay...I'm going camping on Tuesday at Cachuma Lake in California. Ash, Seiah, and I are going to be there til Thursday. I absolutely love camping, then after we're going to grab lunch in Solvang and head home. Is there anything I should know about before going about Seiah. I'm taking his crate and I'm going to buy a first aid kit for him before we leave. Anything I'm missing? Oh and BTW he already got his revolution applied about two weeks ago. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
put a bell on him ;)

no seriously i have no advice, i just wanted to say i hoep you have a lot of fun! i can't camp. i'm petrified of bugs. i don't even sit outside on the deck during the sring or summer! even a fly will make me head for the house....

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
luvmypuppet said:
put a bell on him ;)

no seriously i have no advice, i just wanted to say i hoep you have a lot of fun! i can't camp. i'm petrified of bugs. i don't even sit outside on the deck during the sring or summer! even a fly will make me head for the house....

LOL...I hate bugs too that's why I'm bringing loads of bug spray. But I read in a previous post that you put a bell on Chiwi and I thought that was such a great idea. :p

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
:lol: Im with you vic, I went camping once and ended up spending the night in the car as the tent blew down and there was a huge storm , brrrr it was so cold :D

have a good time and take some pics for us

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
Kemo's mamma said:
I dont camp either. BUGS - POSION IVY and DIRT!!
I shudder :lol:

have fun for us non campers
I totally agree - my idea of roughing it is no cell phone or cable. :lol: But I really do need my a/c. :lol:
And don't forget your computer. :lol: I feel exactly the same way except that I would gladly leave my cell phone behind. I am not a phone person at all. I just got one of those pre-paid cell phones about 3 months ago and I have yet to use it. It's for emergencies only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts