Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok that's it i'm going absolutely crazy 5 days count them 5 until Bijoux comes home!! Finally my baby girl will be here i'm going nuts waiting to see her and hold her again. I've done everything it's all set up her crate, her pen, toys, collar even has her tags on them! I've read so many books and chi facts my head is spinning I even made her 48 hour home check up for the vets today! I promised myself I'd wait on that one too...

Please anyone tell me this is normal my god she's going to be coming home my precious baby girl is coming home..i've waited so long to finally have her...AND IT'S STILL SO FAR AWAY!!....

Okay it's official i've gone off the deep end I'd say save me but I kinda like it here in the deep water...

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi mooberry well ive read this a day later so you have only 4 days i can feel your excitement im happy for you and baby bijoux

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
It is normal. I am so excited for you :)

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Don't worry... It is totally normal.. The day I found out I was getting Penny I immediately got in the car and headed to town to shop for stuff. I wasn't even getting her for 6 weeks. Can't wait to see pictures of Bijoux!

·
Registered
78 Posts
lol i thought my husband (then fiance) was going to call off the wedding, because i was driving him so crazy about our puppy before we go her! its completely normal, take a hundred pictures... it goes so quick

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol i thought my husband (then fiance) was going to call off the wedding, because i was driving him so crazy about our puppy before we go her! its completely normal, take a hundred pictures... it goes so quick
Yeah Kevins saying the same thing he thinks I've gone up the wall : p I just tell him be grateful I want a puppy girl not a baby girl and he stops pouting..for about 20 min that is lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts