Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha she is still a little unsure of the horses when I let her smell their noses, but she sure doesn't mind trying to get under them. With that being said she no longer is allowed on the ground when horses are near.

My other dogs knew right away to not go by the horses legs but Autumn is just a curious little pup that gets herself in trouble lol.

BUT that doesn't keep her away from riding!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Haha she is still a little unsure of the horses when I let her smell their noses, but she sure doesn't mind trying to get under them. With that being said she no longer is allowed on the ground when horses are near.

My other dogs knew right away to not go by the horses legs but Autumn is just a curious little pup that gets herself in trouble lol.

BUT that doesn't keep her away from riding!
I can only imagine...Lily has never been around horses. She met a Great Pyrenese last week and climed right up on him. She is fearless, I would never trust her around a horse for that reason. We traveled with Raisin & Mia to Mackinaw Island, horses are the only main transportation there. They were fabulous around the horses, never barked once. We had a ball.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This pic is amazing. I showed my kids and they were so surprised. I am not a horsey person but my sister used to have some and cousins have lots. That is a beautiful saddle, too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Autumn looks in control on that horse!

Salena was fostered on a horse farm. Anytime there horses are on TV, she pricks up her ears when she hears hoof beats or whinnies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts