Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my dress has arrived all the way from Aisia for some reason lol :lol: I am so excited I can wait to try it all on - just wanted to share :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol it is cream strapless big princess dress with a huge train and diamonds and perls sown onto the top half and around the train , it is crossed over at the front and gathered if you know what I mean and its lovely - is it bad luck to show you pics before the big day ?

anyways just before I go i will leave you the website address where Im getting married so you can watch it live lol if you want :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
no i think clare means you can see where she is getting married. and clare that sounds lovely i hope it really is your perfect day! im so happy for you! :)

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
ow my!!!!! We can all do a big thing on the site.... we'll arange to watch it all together! Tune in together!!!!! That way we'll all be at ya day... (wave to the cam while your at it CLare) owwwwwwww my im so excited....
I wanna show pics of my sisters dress.... but if its bad luck :(
Ow go clare... you lucky thang!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol I shall sticky it in general chat nearer the date before I leave I get married at 5 pm in las vegas time on the 9th september

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol I promise I wont forget kelly how could I , I will miss all (well most of you)you girls alot :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
OMG how EXCITING!!!!!!!!! We can come to your wedding!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE

Lets see so everyone is on the same page....is that 3 hours difference from Eastern?? what is the date again so I can mark it down, I dont want to make plans!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts