Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I FINALLY managed to get a week off work!
So hubby and I have decided to go on a 'relaxing' holiday with Prada, Gucci, and Coco Chanel!
We aren't going far and staying in the UK, but I really needed some time off to get my head straight again!
We are staying in a nice dog friendly suite and there is plenty of woodlands around to explore with our poochies.
I have booked a full day pampering at the spa for hubby and I and because we didn't want our poochies to feel left out, they too are getting a full day pampering at divadogs.

Should be fun!
Will post pics when we get back!
Just REALLY hope it doesn't snow, because if it does we will be housebound yet again!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh wow that looks fantastic,can you pm me the info please! wouldn't mind a few days there in the summer
I know it is lovely in the summer!
We have been to another doggy friendly hotel there before in the summer an really enjoyed it!
We are going to the Hazel suite at the Channels Lodge in Chelmsford
It is very reasonably priced and the great thing is it has a golf course, and a very lovely spa nearby and Diva dogs is a 10min drive so the chis get a pampering too hehe!
Wow that place looks great!!! Where is the hotel?
Thanks! Its in Essex, so not far from u :D

jealous !!!
You should tag along! The more the merrier! hehe:daisy:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Wow that looks amazing. Just showed hubby the pics and he told me we can go if we want. Please please pm me the deatails as we would love to have a break right now with my girls. Xxxx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
We have a hotel in Long Melford Suffolk with a thatched roof we may go to in the summer,all dogs welcome,if you want more details let me know

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow that looks amazing. Just showed hubby the pics and he told me we can go if we want. Please please pm me the deatails as we would love to have a break right now with my girls. Xxxx
A break does sound lovely!
Will send you the details :D

That is so cool, don't worry about the extra suitcase, Amberleah and I will be in it. lol
LOOLZ
funnily enough I think I might have to end up in a suitcase in the trunk because we have a 2 seater car and if we are planning to take all the 3 dogs and hubby, it is going to be a very tight squeeze LOL

We have a hotel in Long Melford Suffolk with a thatched roof we may go to in the summer,all dogs welcome,if you want more details let me know
Oooh! I would love to know about it plz :D
I always try to make time for a couple of weekend holidays with the dogs each year and sometimes its hard to know where to stay :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Bull Hotel, Long Melford, Suffolk - Home page There's this one

The Castle Inn - Lulworth Cove :: Dog Friendly Accommodation | Local Ciders and Real Ales | Close to Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. This one looks nice they even have a doggie photo's on the website.

I haven't been to them yet,but will probably go this summer,we always have 5 days away with our friends who have dogs so been to many lovely dog friendly places.
There's the Portlight Hotel (Devon)that even lets you take the dogs into breakfast and has towels hanging up for their feet,and has special dog weekends,have been and it was great.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bull Hotel, Long Melford, Suffolk - Home page There's this one

The Castle Inn - Lulworth Cove :: Dog Friendly Accommodation | Local Ciders and Real Ales | Close to Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door. This one looks nice they even have a doggie photo's on the website.

I haven't been to them yet,but will probably go this summer,we always have 5 days away with our friends who have dogs so been to many lovely dog friendly places.
There's the Portlight Hotel (Devon)that even lets you take the dogs into breakfast and has towels hanging up for their feet,and has special dog weekends,have been and it was great.
Thank you so much Michelle!
They look lovely and its only about a 4hr drive from us so its great :eek:
Maybe we can come in the summer too and meet up hehe :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
We live not far from Long Melford, I used to work there a few years ago. The Bull is lovely, I went to a christmas wedding there once it was really lovely, olde world timber frames & huge fireplace.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts