Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the story i bought my bike so i would start using it not to lose wight but to get fit. So I thought i should get a bike basket for Chico too. This was moths and months and moths ago and I never used it. LOL

But now Chico needs to lose wight. And since I walk slow I decided to use the bike and have Chico fallow me. :D (The things we do for our Chi's :rolleyes: )

Here he is following me.

Here he got tiered at almost the end and i put him in the basket. I didn't want to over do it for him the first time.

Here we are on our way home you can see my shadow in the ground. hehe

A pic of both of us when we got back.

I hope you enjoyed the pics. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So cute. I have a basket for my mountain bike. Lady loves riding along and just sits calmly. Chico says "thanks momma for putting me in" at the end!
Hehehe He did. He was so happy in the ride home. My poor baby i felt so guilty letting him run while i was on a bike. lol

Great pics,he looks so sweet in the basket
Thank you. :daisy:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Fedelia, From the pictures it looks like Chico's nails need attention. Running him on long nails can be painful over time. It may be just the pictures, if so, please know I mean no harm! Good for you in taking his weight seriously!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SO adorable! He looks JUST like a foster chi I had named Coco- she had a weight problem too, but we got her in shape.

It is so great to see people out exercising their dogs and I love the bike basket. You can see he loves it too.
Thank you that is so sweet of you to say. :love3: :daisy:
And His getting me in shape too. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts