Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Loving the ruff ruff couture! Is that one Ellie is wearing from eBay? She looks very cute in it. It was chilly yesterday, only in the 60's. Today 70's. Seems like fall is trying to creep up a bit early. Have fun at the festival!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loving the ruff ruff couture! Is that one Ellie is wearing from eBay? She looks very cute in it. It was chilly yesterday, only in the 60's. Today 70's. Seems like fall is trying to creep up a bit early. Have fun at the festival!
Thanks Meoshia ! Ellie is wearing the love and rock dress. no , its one of the styles I used to sell , so, I've had this one for a long time.

it was just a misty rain here today but cool in the high 60's . I think tomorrow will be cool too and then , Tues thru Sunday will be sunny and low 80's.
we had so much fun at the festival. I took some pics ... I have to look at them to see which ones came out ok and then I may post a few on here later:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Love the pic of them waiting at the window. How do they know?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thanks Meoshia ! Ellie is wearing the love and rock dress. no , its one of the styles I used to sell , so, I've had this one for a long time.

it was just a misty rain here today but cool in the high 60's . I think tomorrow will be cool too and then , Tues thru Sunday will be sunny and low 80's.

we had so much fun at the festival. I took some pics ... I have to look at them to see which ones came out ok and then I may post a few on here later:cool:

Love it on her! I don't have that one. Does it run big? What size is Ellie Mae wearing?
It's nice out today, so I'll be getting off early to run some errands. I think we have a mix of cool and warm temps. I'm already looking at boots for fall 😩

Doesn't surprise me that Ellie Mae got all of the attention. I get the same when I'm out and about with Ava ❤. People love tiny dogs!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love it on her! I don't have that one. Does it run big? What size is Ellie Mae wearing?
It's nice out today, so I'll be getting off early to run some errands. I think we have a mix of cool and warm temps. I'm already looking at boots for fall ��

Doesn't surprise me that Ellie Mae got all of the attention. I get the same when I'm out and about with Ava ❤. People love tiny dogs!
yes, this style does run big compared to the other RRC dresses. Ellie Mae is wearing the size XXS in the love and rock dress. I think the fit on her is perfect in this size. she wears xxs in the thermal shirts and I love the fit on her too. most of the other xxs rrc, I think is now too small on her .

its still chilly here today. sunny, but cool in the high 60's. Tomorrow thru Sunday is supposed to be back to summerlike weather though :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts