Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to make an offer on this pup at the breeder's that alot of you commented that you thought was a really good breeder (does all the testing, etc.)

She is more than I can afford but my mother wants a chi soooo badly and has always wanted one, that she wants me to make an offer and is going to pay part on it. lol She's crazy.;)
What do you guys think of this girl. She is over 8 wks now, like 9 or 10. She is only about 45 min or so from me, so I could actually possibly go tomorrow morning and get her. Tell me quick before I email her. Obviously it will depend on what I think of her in person also and how she interacts with me... but just based on looks right now what do you think?
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I think she looks like a doll!!! Can't tell her size by the pic but from what I can see it looks like she's going to be a beautiful Chi. :) Good luck!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I decided to call instead of email. I got the voice mail so they are probably at work. But, I left a msg. I am going to offer her 100 less than what she has posted on her site. But i noticed she is also on puppyfind at 50 dollars less than on her site. So basically i'm offering her 50 below that price. I think she'll take it, she'd be crazy not to.
She still has another girl out of that litter that's fawn, and she just had a brand new litter born a few days ago. So i'm hopeful, my mom is so excited. She has wanted a chi all of her life. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts