Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gonzo is named for Hunter S. Thompson, the father of gonzo journalism. He is very camera shy, so it was kinda hard to get good pics of him. I found him at the pound in a cat cage off in a corner, three days from being pts. His ears were covered in scabs and he was emaciated even though he'd been at the pound for one and a half months. He has horrible food allergies, I think he just wasn't able to eat the junk they were feeding at the pound. He has the longest legs, he's my spider dog. He loves everyone and never met a stranger. But he's not the most bravest dog around. If Bouncer gives him a little woof, he runs away, tail tucked, screaming the chi scream of death. But he's a total lover. He's adopted my mom and sleeps with her and hangs around her all day.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Awww hes a handsome lil guy. Does Bouncer bark at him or just bark in general and he runs? If he runs just because Bouncer barks he sounds like Daisy. She does that whenever Rocki barks. She runs with her tail between her legs right to the back door and demands to be let in, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts