Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gizmo ate his tag

LOL

Ok it's not funny...it was a metal juvenile-rabies tag, and he bit it soo much he took off the paint and it has little teeth marks all over...well..it's just ruined you can't read anything on it...

we took it off because I was worried about the paint...

I need a good ID tag that he can't chew the crap out of...

HELP!!! :shock:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
HELLO :cwm21: same problem here with Bindi so I got her a plain gold one at Petco (no paint) and she wears the rabies and dog license of her leash...she now is attacking the buckle of the collar :roll:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think I saw ID tag protector thingies online somewhere. I go to so many dog accessory web sites I can't remember which one. I will google it and if I find the site I'll post it for you.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Well, the only tag protectors I could find were the plastic beanie baby ones, but here is a site that makes stainless steel, brass and plastic ID tags. http://www.boomerangtags.com/

I can see how your chi might chew up the tag the vet gave you because my rabies tags are cheapie. chico only wears his when he goes outside, and then he's to preoccupied with rolling in the dirt to care about his tags...lol

i hope that site cane help you, those tags look pretty durable. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts