Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
I will be the third and say bully sticks rock...if you dont mind your dog chewing on a bull penis! lol otherwise anything thats natural or the mini kongs,nyla bones can be found just about anywere:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I betcha Pepper would love bully sticks. I've never met a dog that didn't love them. You can find them at petsmart/petco, etc. but they are expensive!! but you could buy one and try it out. They usually call them bullysticks but sometimes natural chew sticks, etc. None of them will say on the package what they really are though. ha ha.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I love getting hooves for my girls to chew on- they last forever and they're ridiculously cheap- like 79 cents each where I get them. Or I like little butcher shops because they usually have a huge section of bones to pick from. I get huge pork femurs I think for like $2.99.
Ironically as I'm typing this I look behind me and both girls are chewing as we speak (err, type) lol.

Lua enjoys rawhides but truthfully they scare me. I always ditch them when they get too small or soggy because I'm afraid she'll choke.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts