Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: I am Lisa and I have no Chi yet, I am here because in college...long time ago I had a pair of white babies. They have long since gone to the Rainbow bridge. I just want to get back involved with this breed sometime in the future. I currently have 5 kids youngest being 14 mos so I am waiting for him to be older also before I get a wee one. I do have 3 cats, a Great Pyrenees( 2yrs ), a Mini Schnauzer (11yrs), and a Terrier mix (17yrs). The Pyr is inside/outside as she likes to make sure my Chickens are safe while laying out in the Utah Sun. It seems there is so much to know and learn about a chihuahua so I want to be informed before I take that step.

Looking forward to chatting with you all
Lisa

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Welcome :wave:

We have a few people that live thru us while they wait to get a chi :D so glad your here!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

Your family sounds really nice! I think the Great Pyrenees is such a pretty dog. Sounds like you have a full house with 5 kids and 6 animals. How fun! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
:wave: Hi Lisa, Glad that you can join us crazy chi people in here. Its loads of fun and alot of information that everyone can use and learn from. I have learned alot since I have been here and its the great people that we have on this site that is totally in Love with the Chis

:wink:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello and welcome! Everyone here is very passionate about chis. You will learn a lot, love a lot, go awwww a lot, laugh a lot and cry a lot here too! Glad to meet you!

Kim

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi and welcome :wave: You have to let us know when you get one and post some pictures of your family. They sound great!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great To meet you! I think you will love haveing a chi in you home and heart. They do seem To work their way to your heart really fast. They are like 2 yr old children that needs constant loving and care. I know Tiny has been the light in my life.
Sounds like you have some really great pets.

welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A little Clarification I was in college back in 1986 so that is when I had 2 White Chi babies :lol: Not at the moment.
Thanks for all your Warm welcomes. When I get to the point that we are ready as a family for a new Chi member, I have read to find a reputable person/breeder how do you know who to trust ?

Lisa M

1 - 17 of 17 Posts