Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chi family I need to vent for a bit.
My nanny who raised me who I see as a mother had breast cancer for 2 years she recovered after 2 years of kemo. But than the doctor found that it has spread to her lungs and brine. My brave mother took another season of kemo. The doctor even keep changing the meds cos its not working. In the summer she was taking the kemo therapy every week instead of every month like before.

The doctor haven't seen improvement and told her if she need to go to Philippines (Her country) She should decide now.
She is living in London. And I have my bags packed just incase I need to go to her I would be ready.

I feel like I want to give back to everyone. I feel like I want to be a better person. I don't know if all this make sense but I cant do anything to help her and giving back to everyone that I care about. Maybe Maybe a miracle can happen. I just want her to be able to one day be in my wedding to hold my kids to see them grow up and be a NaNa to them. I want her to live a long and beautiful life. But in the end I know its god's will And I will respect that and be grateful everyday I had with her And I will sing the lullabies to my kids that she used to sing for me. And teach them what she tote me. She will always be with me in my heart.

I just wanted to get all this out of my chest since Im still not able to talk about it out load.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Aw Fadhila. I'm sure she knows how much you love her. But perhaps you could write her a letter and tell her thank you for all she has done for you. Not as a goodbye or anything, but just as an expression of your feelings for her. Things like that mean a LOT to people. I'm sure she would treasure that. We don't tell people we love them as much as we should and then suddenly they are gone and we have regrets. Let her know how much she means to you! :) I bet that would mean the world to her.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw Fadhila. I'm sure she knows how much you love her. But perhaps you could write her a letter and tell her thank you for all she has done for you. Not as a goodbye or anything, but just as an expression of your feelings for her. Things like that mean a LOT to people. I'm sure she would treasure that. We don't tell people we love them as much as we should and then suddenly they are gone and we have regrets. Let her know how much she means to you! :) I bet that would mean the world to her.
Thank you tracy. I will do that. Its so hard calling her on the phone with out me loosing it with tears. So I think a letter is a nice way. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Cancer is such a horirble disease. It doesn't sound like it is going to go away,,,:(.
I miss my grandmother everyday. In so many way I see how she will always be with me. The things that she taught to me, or said to me, the silly games we played and the way we always understood each other. She will never really leave you. I believe that.
Maybe you could go to London and see her ??

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
very sad, i was brought up by my nan, she died nearly 18 years ago and i still think of her everyday and miss her loads. a letter would be perfect, i sent my nan a letter telling her how i felt about her ( i was a bit of a sod when i was a teenager) and apologised for how i had been. she loved it. if you can try to get to london and see her.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cancer is such a horirble disease. It doesn't sound like it is going to go away,,,:(.
I miss my grandmother everyday. In so many way I see how she will always be with me. The things that she taught to me, or said to me, the silly games we played and the way we always understood each other. She will never really leave you. I believe that.
Maybe you could go to London and see her ??
very sad, i was brought up by my nan, she died nearly 18 years ago and i still think of her everyday and miss her loads. a letter would be perfect, i sent my nan a letter telling her how i felt about her ( i was a bit of a sod when i was a teenager) and apologised for how i had been. she loved it. if you can try to get to london and see her.
My brothers wedding is in 30 December I wanted to go for a few days to London before the wedding to see her but because of the wether in London the flights been ether delayed or canceled and because of the holiday its hard to find a place on the plane. :(

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I booked a flight on 4th January at 1am. Its her Birthday. I will be there in the morning to celebrate with her. YAY!!

Here is some pics of us

Her daughter and grandson

HAPPY Holiday To everyone.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I am glad you got a flight to go see her. My DH never got to say goodbye to his Mom and he regrets it to this day

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw hon I am so sorry :( My aunt is going through Chemo for her Ovarian Cancer....it's so tough. You're in my prayers! You're such a good person *Hugs* What great pics so glad you got to visit!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am glad you got a flight to go see her. My DH never got to say goodbye to his Mom and he regrets it to this day
Thats what I mostly scared about. not saying goodbye before its to late.

Aw hon I am so sorry :( My aunt is going through Chemo for her Ovarian Cancer....it's so tough. You're in my prayers! You're such a good person *Hugs* What great pics so glad you got to visit!!
Thank you. :)
Well they ever find a cure for this nasty decease. :foxes15:
your Aunt is in my priers as well. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts