Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bryco has his first show today and one tomorrow!!!

Good luck bryco and kristi I hope he and you do really well xxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Good luck! Go get 'em little guy!! Can't wait for an update.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Good luck Kristi and Bryco!! :D Can't wait to hear how it goes. Sending lots of good thoughts for your little star!! xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Best of luck little Bryco and Kristi! I'm sure he will do awesome! He's such a handsome little chap! Update us as soon as you get a chance. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Good luck Kristi & Bryco! I can't wait to hear how it goes.
So exciting!! You go boy! ;)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Good Luck Bryco and Kristi!!!!!!!
How exciting - I just love Bryco - he is so darn adorable! I hope to see lots of pics of him and his prize winning ribbons which I am sure he will get!
Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Eeep! Okay just saw this thread...I am working on getting some pictures and videos ready.

Friday Bryco won Best of Breed, Best Puppy, which meant he went on to group competition. He didn't place in the Toy group, but he won BEST Toy Puppy! He made it to the top 7 puppies in show and was neck and neck with a ridgeback. He ended up taking second to the ridgeback but the judge pulled me aside and said she has NEVER seen such good movement and temperament in a chihuahua puppy especially one so young. Saturday he took Reserve Winner's Dog ... the Best of Breed bitch is the bitch he beat yesterday for BOB :) He did so so well, I'm very proud of him.

Anyway, off to work on some pictures :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yay!!!! I knew he would do awesome!! What a little Star! You go Bryco! Show em' all how it's done! Congrats Kristi! I know you must be very, very proud of your little Stud! :) I can’t wait to see pics!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
YAY!!! Go Bryco!! :hello1::hello1: I knew he would do awesome! I've been checking this thread tons waiting for you to reply. lol. I'm sooo excited to see pics and videos! I know how proud you must be, Kristi! Congratulations! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts