Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry once again for the crummy cell phone pictures. I am pretty sure someone took my camera from my office :(

The 3 little piggies are as big as Luna is

This is what happens when the cat gets to close to her crate..."don't make me get up!".

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such a beautiful sight... Those are some very well loved and well fed babies...lol

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't believe how big they are, by 4 wks they will be as big as she is. Luna runs about 4.3 - 4.5 lbs and the papa is right under 4 lbs. All of his other pups have been on the small size. Maybe is was because I fed her very well while she was pregnant :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Oh yea, the babies do look so big next to momma! They are all just precious!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw so lovely! Luna looks like a good mummy. :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Aww. Too cute. They do look nice and healthy. Luna is looking like one tired mama in the first pic. :) Beautiful pups and mom

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I can't believe how big they are, by 4 wks they will be as big as she is. Luna runs about 4.3 - 4.5 lbs and the papa is right under 4 lbs. All of his other pups have been on the small size. Maybe is was because I fed her very well while she was pregnant :)
Four weeks that's almost the same age as my Baby Tali, she's 4 and ahalf now. I llove to see puppys nursing.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
O-k just realized they aren't 4 weeks now. lol Sorry read that one wrong. How old are they? For some reason I am thinking 2 weeks?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts