Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every single morning once daddy get's up he grabs a coffee and sits down in his chair.....immediately both of the boys fly up, drop a bone on daddy's chest and flatten daddy and start "kissy face". Needless to say daddy never get's to have hot coffee.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW my husband is wondering if any one else has issues when trying to have a hot beverage w/ a lap full of chis?:D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Adorable!!
I know your hubby would trade his coffee for the kisses any day, he is so sweet with them.
Love seeing pics of the furry kids with their daddy. x

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, these pics are awesome! Chanel does the same thing,lol, every time hubby lies down or naps, but my Irish "tough guy" hubby would never let me post such photos lol. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :love5: I just love Ralph, and your sweet babies, and you!!! : )

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
How sweet and precious! Both of your boys love their Daddy like my Bella and Lina love their Daddy.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm a member of the cold coffee club

When I have my coffee Bijoux has to has to be on my lap and her little tail just never ever stops wagging. Her number one offense is getting it in my coffee then splashing coffee all over me lol

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Love those hairballs of yours !

I do get that with reaction with coffee, beer, water, food....
Stella's decided she has to rub her forehead against mine anytime there
is something on the TV I want to watch.
:p

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love those hairballs of yours !

I do get that with reaction with coffee, beer, water, food....
Stella's decided she has to rub her forehead against mine anytime there
is something on the TV I want to watch.
:p
TY Alan..you know we love yours to. As for Stella that is her way of making sure she has your full attention and not the tv.

PS: Cold Coffee Club>>>LOL love it! I should make a shirt for my hubby that says exactly that. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.