Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is look at these chis what do you guys think of them?? I dont think they look purebred ??

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They are like little Gemma wannabies! LOL :lol:

Who knows, they could just be poorly bred Chihuahuas.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Same thing here Pam, most Chis being sold look similar.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im gonna tell her to get a look at the parents and really think about it.... I have learned so much about health problems from you guys and all your helpful knowledge I dont want her to get more then she can handle!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It's weird because if you just showed me the one on the left i'd say chi terrier mix definitely but the one on the right looks like a BYB Chi to me.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
The one on the left is so much bigger! Crazy. If you asked about them separately, I would have said the right looks chi, and the one on the left a mix, but they're clearly from the same litter! Bizarre.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah. The one on the left is much larger and less chi like, which is to be expected if its a mix. I agree that seeing the parents will help her judge the puppies better.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
They are Chi's Adrienne but they are Deer heads and look like they will be beyond 6 pounds grown. ( I realize that is of no consequence to some and that's great!)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i would say chi's to , i find seeing them in person is the best option :) , i take pics of my own and think gosh that doesnt even look like my dog lol

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
their muzzles are quite boxy (rectangular) looking to me. I would steer away and look for a breeder who
can verify both parents are Chi and healthy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts