Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two girls are going in to be spayed tomorrow so everyone's thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated. I work at the vet clinic so I will be with them pretty much all day, but it's still scary! Please keep fingers crossed everything goes well tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Will certainly keep your girls in my prayers for their procedure tomorrow.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Many prayers for quick and easy spays with no complications. (((Hugs))) for you. Always a nerve-wracking day.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sending prayers! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Fingers crossed for a hitchless spay and a quick recovery...its totally understandable to be nerved up even though your baby will be 100% fine.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Paws and fingers crossed....*hugs* Your lucky to be able to be there for them....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to update that they are both out of surgery and doing well. Will bring them home this evening when I get off work. Thanks for all of the reassuring words!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:hello1: Yay, all over... I am so happy to know the girls are doing well and will be back home very soon.. Deb

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I just got home with the girls and it is amazing the difference between the two. Polly the bigger of the two is being miss drama queen about the whole thing. Poppy is acting as if nothing at all happened. Polly is curled up in their bed and Poppy is sitting at the gate to their pen begging to come out and play. Poppy was starving and wolfed down her portion of food. Polly on the other hand wouldn't touch hers so I offered her some soft food and she went nuts for that. Glad they have both eaten something. Overall they both seem to be doing just fine. :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi im sure everything is in the right order and they'll both be fine keep us posted on their recovery thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well they both ate this morning, but I think Poppy is really feeling it this morning too. They are both just hanging out in their bed. Off to work, hoping they are both feeling a bit better when I get home at noon.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sometimes it seems like the more you know the more you worry (my husband uses the term "awfulizing")...I will be beaming good beams to your girls!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts