Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a friend who i worked with at the animal hospital and she has 2 vet jobs, well i contacted the other place she works at and theya re hiring, the girl said to download the application and fax it over along with my resume. so i called my friend and told ehr and she was like oh yeah put my name as referred by! she says that i would be great over there and she will put in a good word for me. i hope i get this. i'll have more hands on training and learning than i did at the other place and it's a more professional work environment things actually get done the way theya re supposed to. i'm going to fax my application and resume over right now... wish me luck!!!!!!

(oh plus it gives me the oppurtunity to work overnights! i want to do that so bad on saturdays!)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Ok luvmypuppet is the wishing to work saturday thing a play so you dont have to date anymore? If so it doesnt seem like a bad plan {speaking from a scared of dating point of view, that is} Good luck with the job

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Luv Taders said:
Ok luvmypuppet is the wishing to work saturday thing a play so you dont have to date anymore? If so it doesnt seem like a bad plan {speaking from a scared of dating point of view, that is} Good luck with the job
sort of lol, and the other reason is my daughter spends the night at her grandparents house and i get lonely lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts