Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently said goodbye to our sweet boy, Mick. He fought valiantly against congestive heart failure and we did everything we could to make the last months of his life even better than we did the previous years where he was already treated as our child, not as a pet. He was given just 3 months with the diagnosis and with lots of extra care, medication and home made food, we had the gift of 8 more months with him.

We will remember him and miss him forever!

Mick
August 1997-November 2010

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( RIP little Mick. x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Am so very sorry for your loss.
I am glad you were able to get that extra time with him.
R.I.P Mick. xxxx

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss, Mick may be out of sight but never out of mind and he will always be a part of you.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
God bless you Mick! Sounds like you lived a wonderful life with wonderful people who just loved you dearly. I am so sorry for your loss hon. R.I.P. Mick you beautiful little angel.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. it is very heart breaking to loose a loved one.
I lost my min pin last September... it is very hard to let go some times especially when your faithfull companion/family member was there through
all the tough times to get you through.

Mick is watching over you and your family during play breaks up in the Rainbow Bridge....

·
Registered
139 Posts
my thoughts are with you.... may he rest in peace.

Sounds like you blessed him with a wonderful, caring home and made his time on earth happy. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss. RIP Mick!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sorry for your loss.... it sounds like he lived a good life and was well taken care of.

RIP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts