Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share some pictures that are very special to me....they are pictures of some familiar little faces that have enjoyed sleeping in my snuggle pockets. Their faces and expressions are really cute:)
I thought you would love seeing them and maybe even recognize a few! I added a song to this as I thought it was so appropriate:)

Snuggle Pocket friends picture gallery

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Darlene, sorry if someone asked this already...but do the snuggle pockets come with a zipper so the fabric can be washed. I also wanted a zipper so I can slide a heating pad in there :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Love the gallery. I made something like that for Quinn when he was a baby, didn't think of making it removable from the pillow though. Great idea.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darlene, sorry if someone asked this already...but do the snuggle pockets come with a zipper so the fabric can be washed. I also wanted a zipper so I can slide a heating pad in there :)
They are like a pillow sham...they have a flap that opens in the back and the bed pillow or square shaped dog bed fits inside. No zipper needed and they are all machine washable and dryer safe:)

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Precious pics of some "familiar" furbabies~~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts