Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave called me when he should have been on his way home from work, he just said, "I'm gonna send you a picture you tell me yes or no." I was like, "OK." I got sort of excited because I thought maybe he was going propose over text (so like him lol) and then I thought maybe he was thinking of buying another van (which we do not need, I love mine lol).

He sent me a picture of this Clicky Here Please

:) You thought it was going to be a puppy huh? Nope. No more puppies for us lol.

You do get to see pics though! Woohoo! I LOVE this camera! It's exactly what I needed! I'm still getting used to it, but it's really nice!! :)
(please excuse the yard and house, I was busy baking most of the afternoon with my sister and the yard is just ridiculous most of the time lol)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Was that a xmas tree i saw in one of those pics? Do you have your tree up already? Cute pic's lucky you it's always fun to get new things.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
You got a good camera that took great photos of your fur and skin kids. I love pics of my 2 favorite chis on this forum, Lina and Boss. My favorite photo is the one of Lina sitting on Gaige's lap trying to get a taste of the homemade cookie he is holding. This is so much like Lina Beana - to be right there where the food is (LOL). Our little girl loves to eat.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
heheh Kristin I totally thought you were going to say you'd got another chi!
what a nice surpise though-it looks like a good camera!
love pics of Lina and Boss xxx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts