Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was running around crazy as she was playing with my Yorkie, Sparrow, but I managed to get a shot of Venus as she sat down for a second. I haven't gotten a clear picture of her in a while.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They are PRECIOUS! She is like a gymnast in the video of the two of them together!
She has such an adorable face and eyes and I love her speckle-y spots!

Remind me how old she is.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are PRECIOUS! She is like a gymnast in the video of the two of them together!
She has such an adorable face and eyes and I love her speckle-y spots!

Remind me how old she is.
Thank you so much. They do get acrobatic as they play. Venus is about 3 and a half years old now. We're not absolutely sure because she was a stray from the shelter. She could be older like 4 and a half years old for all we know, but probably not any older than that because she did look and seem young when we got her. Sparrow is just 1 and a half years old and we know her age because her breeder gave her to a rescue.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sparrow did just get here nearly two weeks ago, but she's a rescue so she's not a puppy anymore. Venus has been with us since May 2010.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She has a thin coat like my Peanut. Love the pink belly.

Venus is definitely a thin coated girl. We love to pet her velvety neck and chest.

They play like they have been together forever!!
Absolutely. It's like they really have been friends forever. The foster at the rescue was so concerned that Venus would dominate Sparrow because Sparrow's behavior up until recently was of a very submissive and scared dog. I think she was just acting that way because she wasn't really socialized too much and she was scared to be in new surroundings. It seems like Venus and Sparrow are fairly evenly matched.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I bet you can just spend hours watching them play!
Isn't it so nice to see them have such fun?
I could never have just one dog.

ps: they are both very beautiful! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts