Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...I am just obliging! No real reason other than that for posting. Hope is now 10 months and Ruby 9.5. With my tight cropping they look 18 pounds but they are 3.75 each.
eta: Sorry the pics came out so large-they are practically actual size! I resized them all but it sure does not look like it!!

Ruby insists on sleeping on top of the hut bed. Just chilling today. You can see her sabling by the dark tail!

They love each other but playing looks very aggressive (it isn't!)

She will be 1 in 2 months. I cannot believe it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Karen, they are absolutely lovely!! They have grown up so much. Hope is so petite with the most beautiful face and Ruby! Oh my goodness. Ruby is just a doll with her drop ears. I know they are supposed to stand but pppffffffffttttttt. She is just too adorable. ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I LOVE THEM!!!!! Seriously Karen, they are so stinking CUTE! I just love Ruby's floppy ears! And I cannot believe Hope will be 1 already!!! Roxy will be one in just 21 short days too!!! So crazy! I'm glad you posted more pictures, because I love seeing pictures of them as well! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both darling!! Looks like they have a lot of fun with each other! : )

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone!

The metal thing is an antique wash tub that I have in a guest bath. I have hand towels hanging from one side and a quilt in the other.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Oh MY!!!! I just love your girls! They both look like such little characters :) I just love love love Ruby's ears. She has the perfect cute face to go with them!! Hope is just darling too. Love her coloring. You can tell these are very much loved babies :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
So nice to see their pics!! They are sooo adorable!! Can't believe Hope will be a year in 2 months. Time fly by so fast. She still got that sweet little face, and love Ruby's ears too! Seeing her on top of the tent is so funny. :-D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
They are adorable! :) Seriously...they have the sweetest expressions ever. And that bed is so cool! (second one of the second post you added) What a great idea!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw they are both so sweet! I always love seeing pics of them! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi karen the girls have just gotten so cute as always love the pic with the teeth showing thats a real sister act thanks for the pics

·
Registered
407 Posts
Karen, I never tire of looking at your beautiful girls. I felt better seeing your angels in play mode uz my 2 act like little alligators and I am always worried thst Chanels molera will become damaged, I have been dying to ask you this question: How was your mini vaca whwn you left Hope and Ruby with the chi nanny????
Thanx,
Tori

1 - 20 of 20 Posts