Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got another baby...... her name is Autumn and she is a pomchi.....I wanted a long hair but when I saw her I fell inlove with her fluffy little face

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks every1 I think she is darling and my hubby is soooo inlove with her because she looks identical to the german shepard he had as a kid her name was Dutchess and she looks like a mini shep. Puppy lol does anyone have an opinion on what kind of brush I should use to groom her and shampoo and stuff????

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I had to check your location as soon as I saw her pic! A friend of mine had a litter of PomChi's and sold a black one earlier this week - she looked just like Autumn!

She's gorgeous!

·
Registered
370 Posts
:hello1:the same people who love chis must love
"]poms 2.pom-chis r becoming popular.i have 5 chis rite now but i,also,have [/URL]a pom.autumns coat looks like itll b long-love her name.theres a pic of my pom sacha w/my long hair merle chi,emily.:D:D:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
My Gigi is a PomChi. There were 3 puppies in her litter. Her sister and brother were both black and tan and she was the only red and white. She was the middle sized one of the 3.
She is still under 4lbs at 7 months and her coat was about as long as Autumn's, but it is really getting long now especial around the neck and she has a lot of tail and ear fringe. At first when I got her I wanted her to stay tiny, but when I see her jumping on and off the bed I wish she was bigger, lol. She's like a stunt devil forever skydiving off things. So worried she will break something, but I don't know how to stop her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts