Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, got back from london at about half 2 this afternoon, really tired and fell aslepp on sofa :lol:

chi meet up was grrrrrreat, sorry for not chatting much but i did warn you i am pretty shy :D
everyone was really nice and chis were lovely

Pepi told me to tell Kitty he has a crush on her :love4:
charlie is tiny tiny tiny, i want him :D
Romeo looked like a tiny rotty :D
Tyson was a little scared at first but him and pepi seemed to hit it off after a while :)
Fizzy dave was defo keeping watch :D
Pepi really liked Lilo
Stitch and Milo are two crazy pups :shock: :shock: :shock:
But they are great :D :D :D
Kirby is cute :D
Ivy is Very cute too :D
And Jake and Ruby are defo pros at strutting their stuff :D :D :D
anyone i forgot i'm sorry your dogs are great too :D :D
i love chis

Pepi was a bit worried at frst i think but he soon started to enjoy himself. He has been alot happier since the meetup and is eating more already. im so happy :D

we went to chesington world of adventure on sunday which was fun, it didnt rain so it was great.

Went into london on monday for some shopping and got pepi 3 new tops they are great, got one from harrods and 2 from top shop

here are my pics i took, sorry there are a few :D

sorry there are so many but they are great.
I officially start saving for my new chi puppy now :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Those are great pics. I need to find some chi people close to me so we can have a meet up! They look like such fun!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, its a kodak easy share cx7330, it wasnt very expensive but it is really good and clear and easy to use

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Yours OMG mine is in such a state at the moment cos I have to pay for my new pup and I havent got £80 spare to get it done :( sob poor me ahhh *hides* I hate photos of me. Everyone else looks great tho thanks for coming :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think your hair looks great, it doesnt look obviousley coloured, if i didnt know you coloured it i would have thought it was naturally that colour :D

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
well I officially have the money for him now :D sooo he's all mine the beginning of December woohooo I'm just waiting for a day when everyone is free sooo I can go see my new little bundle of fluff

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
yeah im sorted with pandora now as well b/friend is being great and paying some for my xmas prezzy yay
and im going to get her saturday im sooo excited i bet you are dying to see your lil pup
i havent seen pandora for a few weeks apparently she stil hasnt grown alot lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
lol awwww she's another little mini tho :) cant wait to see her at the November meetup if you bring her she looks soooo cute. Apparently my new pup is really naughty lol omg I'm gonna have 2 chi maniacs :shock:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I think he gets it from his mum she thought she was a cat and she was always zooming around so I really should have known but he just doesnt stop lol he's soooo hyper all the time. At the xmas party they can all go off the lead and run themselves out please any dogs just play with Stitch so he sleeps lol

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have to save for a while before i can afford one i think, i would like a short haird this time and would love a black and tan but they are hard to get hold of arent they?
how much is your new pup?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
also i know you cant gues the size a pup is going to be when it is a adult but i would prefer one that will be smaller than pepi, not a 'teacup' or anything just smaller than pepi cos he prefers smaller dogs :D

after his high of his trip away he got atacked by a jack russtle this morning on our walk, i hate those dogs :evil:
he is ok but a little shaken :(

1 - 20 of 53 Posts