Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow.

Further criteria to add to my list of "reasons why I believe Godric is a half-breed!!"

Godric EASILY hops onto our bed that I have to climb into. It's easily over 3ft off the ground.

My girl however, couldn't jump to save her life. She has a low center of gravity and she prefers it that way.

He's got some spring in his step that one, terrier in his background maybe? Professional basketball player perhaps?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
LOL, Zoey can't jump either, Sebastian could jump on & off our couches etc, but Zoey just kind of bounces up & down until you pick her up.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Not necessarily! Leo doesnt have much ups yet, but Reese and Miley are both good jumpers and can easily get on and off our bed, couches, etc. Our bed isnt as high as yours, but my roommate before we bought our house had a very high bed and Reese could still make the leap. I think some chis are just have more spring!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Godric

Toy-Manchester Terrier

Long lost cousins!?!

Haha, I think he's a chihuahua, he certainly favors a few different things about different breeds, but he's my little chihuahua. My OH gets a kick out of calling him a half breed.

Chi's can be all sizes, shapes, colors etc. of course.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
We have three chis that don't jump really good.Than the other three can jump pretty good.Godric looks like he is a big boy like my Radar.

He is the RARE GAINT CHIHUAHUA LOL.heard that a long time ago so I now say I am a member of the gaint chihuahua club because he is purebred.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think Godric has a very unique look. Definitely 100% Chi. That manchester is a cutie. I notice he has the same pattern hair loss on the neck as many chi's here, including Brody!

Brody is a mexican jumping bean. He leaps off the BACK of the couch which is really high. He jumps on and off our bed. He is constantly running and leaping and jumping. It drives me crazy. There is no stopping him, he is relentless. He needs an off switch. BAD.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
lol I have jumpers. Willy is the worst! That boy jumps off of everything even with his 3 legs! Even tiny Cujo is a jumper and makes it up on the "tall" couch

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL You're funny! Godric is adorable I was laughing at the long lost cousin pic! LOL Godric looks Chi to me though! I think Kizzie is mixed with cat with the way she jumps high up on things and how far she can jump. It's weird to me because Shayley never did any of that stuff. Then again Shayley has little bitty short legs LOL

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ask mchis for the video of Maya jumping she is like a jack Russell haha but purebred chi!
Haaa, I remember that video - too cute.

We have three chis that don't jump really good.Than the other three can jump pretty good.Godric looks like he is a big boy like my Radar.
Godric is big that's for certain. I think he's starting to look a little more like a chi now that i've been feeding him more. He was so skinny for a while that it was hard to call him anything other than a bag of bones.

I think Godric has a very unique look. Definitely 100% Chi. That manchester is a cutie. I notice he has the same pattern hair loss on the neck as many chi's here, including Brody!

Brody is a mexican jumping bean. He leaps off the BACK of the couch which is really high. He jumps on and off our bed. He is constantly running and leaping and jumping. It drives me crazy. There is no stopping him, he is relentless. He needs an off switch. BAD.
I know isn't that Manchester adorable! Our new neighbors a few doors down just moved in and they have a standard sized one, too dang cute.

I'll tell my OH that, Godric and Brody can be Jumping-Bean-Brothers! Godric blows my mind some days. He can literally get on the bed with no problems, and when Gretel jumps to SEE what's on the bed her head barely clears the top.

lol I have jumpers. Willy is the worst! That boy jumps off of everything even with his 3 legs! Even tiny Cujo is a jumper and makes it up on the "tall" couch
I guess it's more common than we thought to be jumpers! Godric hasn't tried to jump any of my baby-gates yet, which is totally strange because he cried this morning literally for 2 hours-nonstop while I was cleaning out the bedroom closet because he couldn't be in there with me. I figured he'd have thought to leap over by now!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Before Oakley hurt her leg she could easily make it into our 3.5 foot bed lol, and she is only 3.5 lbs. It is absolutely bizarre to me how they do it! Trigger still gets in and out easily, much to my dismay! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts