Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Hello i was thinking about what really great boys i have and thought
we always talk about our chi babys but not to much about our real babys so i thought it would be cool to start a thread just about our kids

I have 2 boys
Benjamin Odell is my 14 (15 in august)year old son he is a self proclaimed geek! He is into all the techno stuff very computer savvy. Wants to be a+ Certified computer tech. wants to attend ITT Tech after highschool. He can cook anything you would like (even fancy stuff). He is a comedian at heart, does anything I ask of him. He always makes me laugh!! BEN is a A/B average student. and usually teachers pet.

Isaac Nathaniel is my 12 1/2 year old son. He is in band plays percusion. He is very outgoing never meets a stranger. He loves to fish and hunt,and do anything outdoors. He has mowed yards for money the last 2 years (has great work ethics already.) He wants to go to college and become a motorcycle designer for Harly Davidson. He loves to help me garden. Isaac is a A/B student and the class clown.

OF COURSE I THINK MY KIDS ARE THE GREATEST BUT DON'T WE ALL!!

SO LETS HEAR ABOUT YOUR PRIDE AND JOYS!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Great thread....

I have 3 children

Cassandra Lyn (Casey) and she just turned 16 in Feb. I haven't seen her since the summer of 2002. When she was ababy she loved me reading books to her.. She would wake up in the middle of the night for a bottle and a diaper change and after I changed her I would fix her a bottle and I would sit in our rocking schair and read to her while she drank her bottle...

She loved the book "I have rocks in my socks said the Ox to the Fox" by Dr. Seuss. That is my all time favorite Dr. Seuss book.

As she grew up she loved to read. she is a self proclaimed couch potato/book worm she would rather sit and read then go out and play.
she is a very strong reader. She does not know how to ride a bike. She fell off of a bike when she was small and she got hurt kind of bad nad she just couldn't get back on... (Her father didn't encourage her to).
I hope some day She will be part of my life again.

My son, Jack Warren he will be 15 in August. he is very smart, but hates school and school work is a struggle for him because he has add/hdd what ever the letters are... he is hyper active and he has to be doing something all the time.. he loves animals and likes to be outisde.

We got our doberman about 2 months before I got pregnant with Casey. hre lived a very healthy and good life until he got a bad tumor nad had to be put down. he was the love of Casey's life. It really did brake her heart when he died.

They also like to grow a garden every year.

NOw for Amanda Dawn. She is my copy... Well that is what Mark use to say.. he used to call us "Carbon and Copy"... She was born 24 hours after me, in the same hospital as I was 27 years earlier. She is a smart girl. Amanda likes to do alot of things.. She was born 3 months early and scared us to death when she was born. She lived her first 6 weeks in the hospital and I spent most of my waking hours up there with her.
She has been going to school since she was 3 years old. 2 years of head start nad then kindergarten and now she is in the 6th grade. boy they grow up fast. she is my little spit fire..

She is also a book worm. when she was in the first grade she was below reading grade level, I watched one of her friends after school(she was above her reading grade level) they would sit on my couch every after noon and Chloe would get a book and say "come on Amanda we are going to read" the would sit there and Chl;oe would read the story while they both folloed along with there fingers and then she would hand the book to Amanda and she would read the same story while they followed with there fingers. By the end of that year Amanda was reading above grade level. and she has beeen reading above her grade level ever since....

She can push my buttons and get me mad like nobody else. she can also be very loving and be very good..

Mark and I use to say when she was little that on her bad bad days she was most childrens good days.. (well, the children we knew at the time)

she is very smart and good be a straght A student if she would just put 50% more into it... She always waits til the last day to do her work and then she is rushing to get it done...

I am very proud of all my children.

When I was a child I wanted to grow up and have a little girl named Cassandra Lyn so bad... I did... It is my most favorite name in the world. When I had Amanda I was really hoping for a boy because I didn't want to pick another girls name... I found out she was a girl 1 week before I had her. I got a baby name book from the nurse and I looked through it... I read each name time after time and the night that I went into labor(on my birthday) I finally picked her first name then I told her dad he had to pick her middle name .. he came up with Dawn and it sounded really good...

JAck is name after his grandpa... I had nothing to do with that one... I wanted to name him Mark Robert... but his dad didn't like it.. nowi am glad we didn't name him that.. it would have been weird having a son named Mark and a husband named Mark and them not being father and son...

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I think everyone knows that I've got three kids. Two of which are not might, they're my boyfriends.

Tristen Nathanial- 7 yrs old. He lives with his grandma about half an hour from here. He was pretty much raised by her and I convinced my bf to let him just stay there. I wouldn't want to rip him away from a place he's known his entire life and bring him to a completely different town where he only knows us. He has friends in that town and he's really attached to his grandma and aunt (whom also lives with them).

Dawn Marie- 3 yrs. Everyone here knows Dawns story I think. We got custody of her after her mom basically just said she didn't want to deal with her anymore. When we first started dating we would have her a week or 2 and get her adjusted and then her mom would want her back and we'd have two or three days without and then we had her for another week or 3. So, I finally told my bf that this was ridiculous to do this and we should just take her full time. So, we kept her after that. Told her mom that when she pulled her head out of her a** she could have her back. We've had her a year now. Her mom doesn't see her at all.

Gaige Alexander- 2 yrs. The love of my life :) I had him when I was 19. He is by far the best thing to ever happen to me :) His father and I don't talk at all really. The last time he had him...lets just say he wasn't acting like a real dad. So, I told him that he couldn't see him unless he came over to my house. He hasn't seen him in a year now. I don't care much about it though because he's about worthless. Gaige is probably one of the smartest 2 yr olds I've ever seen in my life. But, I think every mother thinks that about her kids right? I can't help it..he's my perfect angel :)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pink_princess583/

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I guess I'll start with my oldest which is a stepson, he's 39. Very nice man, married, never wanted children so he doesn't have any. They have a Rottie rescue and 3 cats. The Rottie is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met.
He manages a furniture outlet store and goes mudding and rock crawling with his Jeep for entertainment.

Next is my son, he's 34. We don't see too much of each other as we don't get get along well. He has three children, two boys and a beuatiful daughter who was born deaf and thanks to the miracles of modern medicine now has limited hearing in the human voice range.

Next is the only girl. My daughter, she's 32 and a wonderful woman although through her teen years and early 20's she gave me plenty of cause to wonder. She's married to a man that is older than I am and is blissfully happy. I can't ask more than that so needless to say I completely approve. They have an Akita, a Shih Tzu and 5 cats. Since he is a professional race horse trainer they also have varying numbers of horses.

Last is my youngest stepson, he's 31, married to a sweet girl with twin daughters that are nearly 5 now. He has a 10 year old daughter by a previous marriage. He's another Jeep fanatic so most of his spare time and money go into that sport.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
All of your children sound great! :wink:

I have one daughter named Alex Lindsey. Her middle name is my middle name. She is the love and joy of my life. I was told I couldn't have kids, so I feel she is my little miracle. :)

She was a late talker so she didn't talk alot, if at all but what she did say was all stuff that she knew. She knew her ABC's by one years old. She could count to 10 at about 1 year. She knew square, rectangle, star, triangle, circle, oval, diamond, heart, trapezoid, crescent and octagon at not even 2 years old. She is now 4 years old and can write and spell her name, can count to 100 and is in the beginning of learning to read. :D I know these aren't big deals to everyday people, but like I said she was a late talker, so I was quite worried. :wink:

She really is a joy and has showed me what real love is. :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
I have one daughter. she's 5, born february 2nd groundhog's day :D her name is Kylie Rose. she loves to dance, loves music, singing everything. she was taking tap and ballet but says she wants to try gymnastics now. she just had her tap recital so i am going to look into gymnastics. i really want her to stay with dance but i'm not pushy, it's up to her. and as soon as she tells me it's not fun anymore than that is when i take her out of it. she is a handful, very spoiled by her grandparents and doesn't listen that much *sigh* she started walking at age 8 months. didn't start talking until after her first birthday but she spoke in sentences. she is half black and half italian. she'll say she's tanned :D i'm raising her to be respectful to the environment and to animals. to me that is one of the most important lessons. i think though with my passion for it it was already in her blood ;) here's the picture of her from her tap recital.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I have 5 daughter 16.11,10,3,and 19 months.The older children live with their father not by my choice he took them one weekend for visitation and ran off to Mexico with them, Haven seen them in 4 years there names are Kristina,Laina, Alexis :cry: And my last two are here with me Kiana and J'lyn

Kiana

Messy Hair

J'lyn

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Kari said:
Lori and Mandy, your girls are so pretty! :wink:
girl and you know how i feel about that cutie of yours!!!!!!!!!

lori, this is the first time i'm seeing a pic of your girls. they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Kari said:
Lori and Mandy, your girls are so pretty! :wink:
girl and you know how i feel about that cutie of yours!!!!!!!!!

lori, this is the first time i'm seeing a pic of your girls. they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Dont let the looks fool ya :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well, when I get married in November, I'll be Stepmother to an 8 year old boy. His name's Jaimie, and he's my fiance's son. Jaimie has flaming carrot red hair, (with a temper to match, sometimes) and he looks just like a little elf - all that's missing are the pointy ears!

But he's basically a good kid, most of the time!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I have 2 children. both are boys.
My oldest, who is now 8 years old is Joshua. He is my intellectual one. He always ALWAYS has a book in his hand. He is reading the Harry Potter series right now. He has always done well in school. He scores above average on every test he has taken( the yearly important test they have to take in school) he got to go on a limo ride and to eat pizza w/ the principal b/c he did so well. Right now he is done w/ 2nd grade but he is in school for 3 more weeks doing an Enrichment Program. His 1st day was yesterday and he loves it!
He is the most kind hearted child I know. He has a conscience which I am so thankful for b/c I feel that not enough teens and children have that these days. He loves to play basketball and that's about the only sport he is really into.
My youngest is Matthew, he is now 6 years old. He's my little handful :lol: . he is equally smart, he just finished Kindergarten and is continueing on in advanced classes like his brother. His goal in life so far is to be the class clown. He loves to make people laugh and do whatever it takes to make you laugh. He will go go go until he can't go anymore and then he is out for the night. He loves to swim, he swims like a little fish. he would live in the pool if I let him. He has no fear what so ever which is a little scary to me. He loves music, in the morning while he dresses he blares his stereo w/ Jesse McCartney who is his favorite at the moment and will sing and dance.
These 2 boys are my life and I am so proud of them both.

Matt is the smaller one in the back w/ the big grin on his face, Josh is the bigger one :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
What a great thread. All your kids sound so wonderful. And are very cute BTW...

I have one son. His name is Preston and he is 14 years old going on 30. LOL. He is in high school and going into the 1oth grade. He is an A/B student. His passion is BMX racing and nothing else! He has been racing since he was 9 years old. He currently holds the titles of 2004 State Champion in both his Class bike and his Cruiser bike. He races two bikes.

Here are some pictures of my pride and joy Preston

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
luvmydogs said:
What a great thread. All your kids sound so wonderful. And are very cute BTW...

I have one son. His name is Preston and he is 14 years old going on 30. LOL. He is in high school and going into the 1oth grade. He is an A/B student. His passion is BMX racing and nothing else! He has been racing since he was 9 years old. He currently holds the titles of 2004 State Champion in both his Class bike and his Cruiser bike. He races two bikes.

Here are some pictures of my pride and joy Preston
wow talented boy! he's gonna be a hearbreaker when he get's older! lotsa girls fightin over hima t school...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts