Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahhhhhhhhhh~ i couldnt believe my eyes when i wokeup today....and saw a gigantic BOX :eek:ccasion1: waitin for me outside my front steps! at first all i saw were more boxes for the free shippin boxes from USPS and was thinkin "ughhhh~"....more heavy boxes as im not feelin too well today...sweatin up and got aunt flo :foxes15: and then i saw another box underneath it all...and was like :blob8: then i saw who it was from!!!! ELAINE!!!! and boy was i excited i picked up all 3 boxes at once with the strength that i had left lol!....u are TOO much girl! i cant believe how much you got me and dexter!~ all 4 of you lmao~ i took LOADS AND LOADS of pics...the best i can. ill try to post it up before i leave for work as im super late and need to get ready.

thank you soooo much! you have really made me and dexter's christmas one spectacular one! be on the lookout for a post today :compress:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
LOL, you always make me laugh.... I'm so happy you got your presents. i had so much fun picking everything out. its ok if you dont post pics today, i cant wait to see them but if your late, we can wait :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant wait for pics!! I think my favorite part of the exchanges is seeing what everyone gets.
me too! its so so fun to see :)

LOL, you always make me laugh.... I'm so happy you got your presents. i had so much fun picking everything out. its ok if you dont post pics today, i cant wait to see them but if your late, we can wait :)
hehehe! aghhhhhhhhhhhh~ i saw that everythin was picked out carefully! i cant believe how much thought u put into all the gifts!!! yes the pics will have to wait...i ended up gettin a bloodynose while showerin :foxes15: it wouldnt stop for...30 mins...ok tmi! lol~ but wow elaine another bed...LOL!!! i think dex is the king of beds now LMAO...i left this bed on my bed tho so he wont mark it :D

Yay!!! That's so exciting!! Looking forward to photos & seeing all the goodies.
im so excited to post!!!!! but this would take me atleast 30 mins to resize and everythin so i'll be doin it tonite!

be back in about .... 4 hrs or so :coolwink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts