Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lespoochs.com/default.asp

might i recomend the pooch de noel. it is divine! expensive yes yes yes but find someone selling it cheap (what groomers pay for it ;)) and Pooch d'été get that one too!!!!!!! i've worn both these fragrances myself and both times have been told i smelled really good lol!!!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Wish I could where good smellies.... but the bees will come and I will have to live the summer in the house...

I am alergic to them and they love it when I wear perfume

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
WOW! :shock: I was going to get some of the sprays for chico, until i saw the price. for $250 it better be able to spray itself on him :lol:

they come in really cute bottles though, and i bet they smell great.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the 2 from e-z groom smell real good too the honey lavender and the pearl and they are much cheaper lol. if i can find the colognes cheaper i will let you know where to get them.

the regular lines of la pooch and le pooch and the others smell real good too but the 2 real expensive ones i mentioned above (de nowl and dete)are great. i haven't smelled the VIP one yet. would love too though!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
http://www.lespoochs.com/default.asp

might i recomend the pooch de noel. it is divine! expensive yes yes yes but find someone selling it cheap (what groomers pay for it ;)) and Pooch d'été get that one too!!!!!!! i've worn both these fragrances myself and both times have been told i smelled really good lol!!!

and when they ask what it is .....oh it's pooch de noel :D :D :D :D

great site !

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Soon2bechiowner said:
No. I orderd him a bed, leash, shampoo, and fragrance from the 1st website. :)

ooo what fragrance did ya get?! i am so into pet fragrances lol especially from lespooch, they smell good enough for me to wear hehe.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts