Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im new here. I was on the search for the perfect chi for me and my daughter who is 1. And today i met a guy who saved a chi from being put down an came to find out she was pregnant. He found good homes for all her babies and just needed to find her a home. Well now she has one :). She is 1 1/2years old. White with some tan spots on her. She is very good. Had a bath and now is snuggled up under the covers. She was a little shakin up when we just got home but that was to be expected on being in a new environment. But so far she is doing very well and taking to both me and my little girl good. She doesn't so much like our two other family dogs yet but Itll take some time to gey used to everything. I will also post pictures of her latet for everyone to see.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to your pack and thank you for giving this little dog a home. Sounds like she has been lucky twice - once when the guy took her in and then again to find a home with you!

Welcome to CP - there are lots of nice people and lots of good info on here. And everybody will ask so I will jump in and be the first - can you post a picture of her? I would love to see it!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Bea, congrats girl, I'm happy for you! :)

I just can't wait to see her! She sounds very pretty.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys and yes i love it on here. Everyone is very helpful and yes I'll post pictures of Sophie soon :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts