Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by anychance any of you guys got pics of your chis wearing Puppia harness?...it's snowing outside I feel like shopping for harness ....:)...please share pics...thanks..

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hey if your looking for some cool puppia harness i got my chi`s one from www.petlondon.net theres some really cool stuff on there! i`ll try n get a piccy of mine wearing theres 4 u! they wont be impressed tho becoz they will think ther r goin out and its raining!! haha xxx

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey if your looking for some cool puppia harness i got my chi`s one from www.petlondon.net theres some really cool stuff on there! i`ll try n get a piccy of mine wearing theres 4 u! they wont be impressed tho becoz they will think ther r goin out and its raining!! haha xxx
thanks....

hahaha...my think the same...everytime I go and get their coats or harness they think they are going out...that's so funny and cute..

·
Registered
768 Posts
do yours not like going out either?... Mine are so funny! penny especially because she hides behind my sofa and in her bed when she sees the coats and harnesses come out but as soon as we are out she pulls and cant wait 2 have a sniff! when we walk back 2 the door she puts her brakes on!! haha

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do yours not like going out either?... Mine are so funny! penny especially because she hides behind my sofa and in her bed when she sees the coats and harnesses come out but as soon as we are out she pulls and cant wait 2 have a sniff! when we walk back 2 the door she puts her brakes on!! haha
OMG..Penny sound like my NaNa....!!...They are just too funny..

·
Registered
768 Posts
Haha they are so funny, lola has started getting a bit naughty tho i have 2 hide her bed first before i get the harnesses out coz she hides in it and then trys 2 nip me if i try and take her out! shes a little monkey!! your chis are just 2 cute!! xx

·
Registered
768 Posts
haha i was actually thinkin the same but i didnt want 2 leave the other 2 out!! alll 3 are adorable!! xxx

·
Registered
768 Posts
OK so ive had a look all over my computer for a photo of the girls in their puppia gear!! heres what i found..
63599_468531176916_627846916_6248343_4471626_n
here`s penny in her`s! x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lotus and daisy in their winter harnesses

Daisy in the uptown one we got from Therese

Daisy in her buttercup one (lotus is sleeping next to her)

Lotus in the Same harness darcy is wearing (it is actually that one coz rache was kind enough to let her use it)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts