Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted earlier this week, my hubby and I rescued a chi from a SC shelter!! My cousin pulled him on Weds from the high-kill shelter...he was due to be put down yesterday! I am on tour (I'm a recording artist) in SC so I got to meet him tonight for the first time!! He is such a sweetie and am so glad that he didn't get put down!! He is 5.8lbs and is about 10 inches tall..his legs are long but he is so thin! His ears are a little wacky but vet sd he is full chi...just not breed standard. We think he was a breeding stud. Was dumped...no one came to claim him. Paris & Bruiser get along fine with him and he is fine with them!! He's not neutered yet and will be once I get back in NJ. He's marking everything right now so he will be neutered asap. I am staying in a hotel so he's not staying with me this weekend...he went back with my cousin til after my performances on Sunday night. I will get him and he will travel back with me on Monday. Well, without further ado....here is Gucci (we have decided Gucci cause he went from rags to riches!)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Me & Gucci!

My cousin that pulled him from shelter & Gucci!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw he is adorable! Thanks for giving him a good home. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well done!! He looks adorable. Thanks for rescuing him.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! He is a cutie. Gucci is on his way to a wonderful new life. How exciting for you both.
Congratulations on your new boy!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Gucci is adorable and a lovely chocolate colour, his face is a combination of worry, sadness and confusion but I know it won't belong before its one of Love and Affection for you all.

It is such a nice feeling to read such a lovely positive thread, and even more so that you saved him from a horrible fate.

·
Registered
285 Posts
He is so cute! It is so sad that there are so many chi's in shelters in the south. In NJ they are mostly taken out of the kill shelters and put into rescues because people love small dogs around here. They need to bring them north.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Thank you for saving his life! He's one lucky, adorable little fellow & if you look at the pic with your cousin holding him. The crown on her shirt looks like it fits perfectly on his head which works perfect for his name Gucci!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for saving his life! He's one lucky, adorable little fellow & if you look at the pic with your cousin holding him. The crown on her shirt looks like it fits perfectly on his head which works perfect for his name Gucci!!!
The picture with the crown is actually me holding him!!!!!!! LOL!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GUCCI IS HOME!!!! We are back in NJ!!!!!!!! He gets along fine with my other chis and also my big dogs!! We are soooo happy!! He is an amazing dog! So glad I was able to save his life!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts