Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a very good picture, but thought I'd share Gia's new kini. :) It's too big for her so I couldn't get a good pic.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LOL! Aren't her little boobs on the underside?! HA HA! So funny. she's darling. Now look what I'm missing out on by having a boy!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have it on backwards???? OMG how funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm changing the place where dogs have boobs. :lol: I'm laughing at myself so hard over here. :lol: What a dork I am!

Moni, I have a brand new one that I'll send ya. :) I gotta find it in the trunk first. :lol: PM me your addy again, k. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LOL!!!! So funny!!!! I am cracking up!! Yeah, last I checked dogs didn't have boobs on their backs. HA! Hilarious. Soooooo cute nonetheless!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks ladies! :) :lol: Some of the things they come up with for dogs, huh? And then their goofy owners put it on backwards. :lol: I actually thought that it was probably supposed to go that way so you can see the top, but maybe not. I did get my laugh for the day though. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you ladies. :) We appreciate all the sweet comments. You guys are all so very kind.

Yes, they do continue to love us, even if they have to wear a silly ole' kini. :lol:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I have it on backwards???? OMG how funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm changing the place where dogs have boobs. :lol: I'm laughing at myself so hard over here. :lol: What a dork I am!

Moni, I have a brand new one that I'll send ya. :) I gotta find it in the trunk first. :lol: PM me your addy again, k. :)
OMG!!!I'm laughing so much I got tears in my eyes! Oh that is just the cutest thing and she is adorable no matter where her little boobs are !! HE:p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you! I got such a kick out of this! I kept laughing at myself. I really thought that since the top can't be seen from under them, maybe it was supposed to go that way. The crazy things we do, huh. :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts