Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all those posting pics of their Vintage Bitch carriers....now I want one BAD!!! LOL! I will be getting one in the very near future!!! My dogs are gonna love it!! I can't wait! Thanks guys for getting me addicted!! LOL!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
if i had a smaller chi then i would take another...muhahaha! i ahve 2 already, i think das enough for me :) too cute tho! i wish i had really good frends that have small dogs, would make the best xmas gift in the world!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if i had a smaller chi then i would take another...muhahaha! i ahve 2 already, i think das enough for me :) too cute tho! i wish i had really good frends that have small dogs, would make the best xmas gift in the world!
I'm your really good friend too!!! LMAO!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hee hee....thanks girl. There's only one stipulation. You HAVE to share pics heee heee!!

Lori
Sure will do!! I am getting a new camera for Christmas so that won't be a problem now!! HAHA!! And yes, T started something!! When I saw that, I almost died..that is EXACTLY the colors I was looking for!! LOL! Do the tops of the bag close at all??? Is it a drawstring? I couldn't tell.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Am I a good friend? I have 2 small chis. Pedro is 7 pounds and Calleigh is a whopping 2 pounds, 4 ounces!!!:D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm sorry ladies. :D But I promise you will LOVE it!!! I look at mine all day! :p And the pups adore snuggling that awesome fur!!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so in love with the bitch carriers even though I have boys, LOL! I have been trying to avoid the pics after seeing TLI's. I just cant afford one but they are certainly beautiful!!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
lol you know you had that coming right. :p

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I just love them as well, one of these days :-(

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've got my order in, too! They are fabulous! Can't wait to see what Lori comes up with for me!!!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I am also your friend hahahahahah

1 - 20 of 21 Posts