Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Gracie and our cat, Moozie. The two of them love this window seat, and they spend a lot of time there together. They looked so cute this morning, I had to snap a pic!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Really nice pic. Love the pink sweater. Did you have any problems with your cat and the chi getting along together. I have a Himalayan/Burmese who is 3 and i hope everything is ok when I bring my chi home.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IcePrincess said:
Did you have any problems with your cat and the chi getting along together. I have a Himalayan/Burmese who is 3 and i hope everything is ok when I bring my chi home.
We had the cat for two years before we got Gracie, and they get along wonderfully. They play together quite a bit, and as you can see from the pic, they spend a lot of time lounging together as well. When she was just a baby I watched him (cat) just to make sure, but he never was a problem at all.
Do you have other dogs? We have two other dogs who were already here when we got the cat, so he's been used to living with dogs since he was a kitten. The other two are labs, and I think he takes great pleasure in being larger than one of the dogs!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Love the pic.

My cat and chi also hate each other. Our cat is actually my roommate's and lived dogfree for about a year until I brought Jetset home. I kept them separated for about 2-3 weeks at first because Jet was so small. Now whenever they are together, Jet will chase the cat or the cat will chase Jet and I have to watch out for when our cat puts his paw up like he is going to attack. I don't have any advice because I'm not really sure I could have done anything more. I just have to watch them together all the time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts