Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in another thread about how I bought Gracie a cat cube type bed and she hasn't slept in it at all, only digging to China in it.

Well, she finally decided to sleep in it....she jumped on it and collapsed it and turned it into a Chi Couch!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: I love her idea! I was thinking of getting my boys one of those. I don't think they'd sleep in it though, probably just play in it. :lol:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi! That is soooo cute!!!!!Where did you buy the bed from? I was thinking of buying something like this to serve as a step for our puppy to get on the sofa. She is trying hard now to take a run and push herself up, and soon she will be able to, so something like your cat bed can actually prove quite useful for this purpose. :)

:wave: Kremena

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, it came from Wal-mart, in the cat aisle. I wasn't sure if she would sleep in it or kill it....kill has been the primary activity! However, it has provided her (and us!) with hours of entertainment. She gets in it and it goes rolling across the room with her inside...The night I took this pic is the only time she's rested in it at all. However, at $14, it's been worth it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts