Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found some great stuff for Cuddles last week, including:

A flat pig squeaky toy with five squeakers!

A GORGEOUS collar for only $3.99!

Close-up of the flower on the collar:

Close-up of the collar itself:

Adorable little charm on the collar:

And, last, a really cute dress! I was so worried about Cuddles not getting an Easter dress this year. Well, she did :). It was only $5.99.

I found all this cool stuff at a store called Ross's. Idk if it's a chain or not, but they have some pretty awesome dog stuff. It was my first time there, since it's over a half an hour away on the highway.
I also found some dental wipes in there for her, but I didn't save those till Easter. I really wish I got the 25 foot retractable leash there for only $7.99.

This is what Cuddles is getting for her birthday (July 4th).:
Strawberry Patch Harness Dress Set Dog Clothes Dog Dress Size XS s M or L | eBay

They didn't have any in stock last year. I love Platinum Puppy Couture. They have the most adorable dresses.

And here are some pictures of Cuddles trying to sleep after being locked up in the bathroom as I took some pictures of her presents:

I think she got annoyed with me after a while, since she wouldn't even look at me when I called her name. She's a sleepy puppy. Of course, we just had a long training session about an hour or so ago.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I honestly love all of it :D and so lucky to find this cheap!!! I love that you locked her away so you were able to take pics, that's so sweet and made me giggle :D! Can't wait to see her modelling them all!! x x x

Reactions: CuddlesMom

·
Registered
479 Posts
Cuddles has awesome ears! And yes Ross is a chain. We have one very close and it's hit or miss with the doggy stuff. At least at our location, so you were lucky! I have gotten a few things there for Corona, including a darling pink polka dot travel crate for like 12 dollars! And they always seem to have pee pee pads at my location, at a very reasonable price!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cuddles has awesome ears! And yes Ross is a chain. We have one very close and it's hit or miss with the doggy stuff. At least at our location, so you were lucky! I have gotten a few things there for Corona, including a darling pink polka dot travel crate for like 12 dollars! And they always seem to have pee pee pads at my location, at a very reasonable price!!
Wow, that's awesome.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
You have bought her some lovely things. I'm glad you didn't get her the retractable lead, I get really scared for dogs who are on them, I think they are dangerous. x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts