Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
They sound good ! Fizzy Dave deserves the best !

I always leave a bag of healthy biscuits for each of the dogs that visit our resort.....they come in Banana, W/choc, peanut butter, carrot etc My dogs love them as they have always had them but some of the dogs , who are used to getting the regular treats, won't eat them LOL They don't have any fat or by products etc so I guess they are a bit bland for the some of visitors LOL!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Sounds good. I just tried Zola out with these treats from pets at home. They were on offer to, buy one get one free. Theres called health hearts and heatlh stars. Thee in star and hart shapes and are beef or bacon flavour. Zola would kill any chi for one of these, he loves them so much its crazy. The smell so good, like bacon. Even to me and I;m a veggie :)

Ph and it says they have essential vitamins and minerals in them to, which is great :)

*vicky*

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
chiwi don't eat treats :( i tried everything! i am having the worst time training her cause i can't get her motivated by anything.
Britney doesn't care for treats. We've got like 3 bags of chewy/soft treats and she hates them. Last night, my brother bought her some little beef patty ones and she ate one of them, that I know of.

So, I know how ya feel! :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
LittleHead said:
luvmypuppet said:
chiwi don't eat treats :( i tried everything! i am having the worst time training her cause i can't get her motivated by anything.
Britney doesn't care for treats. We've got like 3 bags of chewy/soft treats and she hates them. Last night, my brother bought her some little beef patty ones and she ate one of them, that I know of.

So, I know how ya feel! :wave:
i'm lucky i can get her to eat her glucosamine tablet! i had to switch her to revolution cause she wasn't eating her heartguard. she even turned her nose up at cheese and turkey people food!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts