Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
You can never play that record enough Karen. Everyone should listen to it.
Balanced nutrition + health care + exercise + affection are every dog owner's
responsibility. They can not be ignored or denied.
So So true, that should be a requirement before anyone gets any kind of pet.....or child for that matter.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
As a medical assistant (retired) I am really anxious for the University to have this information. I bet they'd not believe it, if not for pictures! What do you all think?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
As a medical assistant (retired) I am really anxious for the University to have this information. I bet they'd not believe it, if not for pictures! What do you all think?
I will let the University that I took Amberleah lou lou know and Also the Doctor who wanted to put her down.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Woohoo!

Not all Vets are bad but their expertise in nutrition and holistic and the way drug/food companies push drugs and food on them can make situations bad.

I have always been one to say go see a Vet and in most cases I am but when I hear a Vet saying put an animal down without trying the holistic approach or any approach in some cases I get upset as it reminds me of a Vet telling me I would wish my cat Huly is dead. I had to step back and rethink my entire education and outlook on his care. I was frustrated hurt and felt guilty (as I had a Vet give him a vaccine then he ended up with the disease). My friend and dog sitter introduced me to Kim and all I can say is WOW! All of my kids are so much better. Health, skin, etc etc! And Mr Huly is doing great! He has gone from a sinus infection every 2 weeks to a month to maybe once or twice a year. :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
FYI

I just left Kim's (had to get Huly food or can't go home tonight) and I am meeting her on Wed next week and we are shipping you a box together. She is waiting for a few things to come in and I have sweaters etc for you. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
WOW...this is such amazing news! I'm so so happy a simple diet change seems to have made all the difference in the world for Amberlea. Wonderful!! So happy for you...and especially HER! Bet she feels loads better too! :)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts