Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy right now. My mom was headed for work and saw this puppy at the circle k and she could not leave it so she dropped it off at the house with me. I posted it on facebook and a rescue is going to take it. I am so happy right now I can't believe that it all worked out in less then half a hour. Hopefuly they can find her owners but if not they can get her a good home. Here is the puppy

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
She is probably one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen and I am getting attach already :(. She has the most adorable under bite that does not really show up well in the pictures. She is so well behaved so I hope the rescue can find her owners because she looks well taken care of. If only I was in a position to get another dog right now then I could keep her if nobody calmed her but I can't. The really strange thing is that my dogs seem to have accepted her right away when they normally don't like new dogs.

EDIT: Now that she is rested up she is getting playful and wanting to chew on stuff like my shoes and chair. I keep handing her a toy when I see her chewing something bad and I hope she is learning. She also mouthed me a few times during play and I make a squeaking noise when she does it and she stops. I am not a puppy person at all and don't know much about them so I hope I am doing stuff right.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh no I wish I could keep her but my dad will totally freak if he even finds out that the dog is here. So far I have been able to hide it from him in my room and only taking it out when he is gone or sleeping but not sure how much longer I can do that so hopefully the rescue will take it tomorrow. I am hopelessly in love with this little bugger and it is going to be so hard when I have to hand it over but I know it is for the best. It has been refusing kibble so I broke down and gave it some scrambled egg since that was what my two had for dinner, lol. It loved that and even ate the shell. I am thinking that she is only about 8 weeks or so because it looks like her molars have not come in all the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts