Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
You know when I bought my 1st chi I bought one of those for 22 bucks. One day when we came in from a walk I was looking at his vest and thought I bet I an make this. So I took to walmart and got al the supplies I needed. It only cost me 2 bucks to make one for my new female chi. I'm glad you post this though this will come in handy because I want to make her one with a skirt. :p

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
thank you for the site---I been looking for a hobby and i thin I found one"! :wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
That would do it alright,lol
Do you know where there is any sewing free patterns on the web? I got the one from Home and Garden television but it seems to buckle abit ....

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I saw one, "Sewing for Dummies" but then figured, "Meh, I have Aunty Elaine, why put myself through the stress" lol lol My sewing machine & I have a love hate relationship - I hate it, and it loves to snap needles for no apparent reason, go backwards instead of forwards, jam up, lock the bobbin in - the darn thing is possessed, I swear it is! I'd drop it in to Charity but then someone else would end up on meds when they use it :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts