Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt knw which section to put this is so i guess i will put it here but on sunday night around 7 pm no pet stores were open and i was in a state of emergency! I had ONE pee pee pad left and there was no way these two were gonna use that till tomorrow morning! So my last resort was target, they only carry one type of pee pee pad which is the arm and hammer brand. They are only 12.99 for a 50 pack! I usually buy the natures miracle brand for 26.99 for a 50 pack which work great! I was a little hesitant when i brought these home because i was worried they did work as well but to my surprise they work BETTER than the natures miracle!!! and are HALF THE PRICE!!!! They dry so much quicker than the natures miracle and that is so great because my babies like to step in their mess and run all over the kitchen! So, if you ever have a chance to buy these, BUY THEM! THEY ARE TRUELY AWESOME! Half the price of the others! And they work better! I think so atleast!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
i ordered simple solution pooch pads and they are actually thicker than the ones they sell at wal-mart i plan on order more since they work great and are half the price of petsmart.check kvvet.com

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
princess_ella said:
i am curious why did you not like them.
i too was in an emergency and picked them up at target and at first I liked them but I found that the stuffing underneath was not real stable making it clump/bunch.........if I remember correctly I have tried alot of different brands. The one I really like I can even remember the name LOL I just know the package but they are more expensive than what I currently use which are ok, not great but ok. Some economy brand I get 100 for $22.95.
I just got a pad holder that actually has a bottom (not just a rim) and they are even better cause they are held firm in place. Bindi tends to walk off her poop and sometimes pee was hoping that it deters her :roll:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
my little bean loves those-- but only the adult ones!
for some reason the puppy ones are never used :?

i love these pads especially since we're in an apartment right now :)
and they're much better than newspaper!
(plus bean won't USUALLY destroy this rugs as he did the papers!)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
the economy pads from petsmart aren't as big and the urine would pass thru to many times and the inside padding was not complete it had section missing off of them. At first they were good cause they would last now i know longer buy them.by the way KB Mamma simple solution are not available at Target that must be another brand.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I have always used one brand from Wal-Mart, um, let me go look at the name. They are OUT! brand. I've always liked them, so have never thought about switching. :wink:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Kari said:
I have always used one brand from Wal-Mart, um, let me go look at the name. They are OUT! brand. I've always liked them, so have never thought about switching. :wink:
Those are the ones I have been using too. Angel and I both love them. :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
i bought a bag of the simple solution and found out they are larger and thicker than wal-mart's.i purchase them from kvvet.com the prices are lower than at Petsmart.I love them both i just order them online when i have to order other items as well.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Kari said:
These are the ones I buy also. I've been very satisfied with them, and they are not expensive - think they are $6.75 for 32 pads which averages about .21 cents each.

I did try some of the more expensive ones from Petsmart, but actually liked the Walmart ones better and they are much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i don't know if this is a good deal on puppy pads because i've never used them before...but at wal-mart they have the Ol' Roy brand and they're about $3.82 for a pack of 12.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
i never mentioned how much i paid for the simple solution potty pads i pay about $7 for 30 from kvvet.com of course i order other things as well.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I use the Arm and Hammer brand from Target. I'm happy with them too, and I like the baking soda smell.
Has anyone bought any from petedge.com? There are "Clean Go Pet Puppy Pads" at this link http://www.petedge.com/shopping/pro...0&iSubCat=0&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=4038&AS=1

It's a 200 count for $29.99!!! But I don't want to purchase them if they're going to leak. Does anyone have any experience with these?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts