Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just came across this really cute article which had great tips and tricks on it! Not all of them but some seemed a great idea like converting a drawer in your kitchen for your food is a good one!

I love the chicken broth ice cube idea will defos keep my pups occupied for a bit. ENJOY :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/brilliant-hacks-for-dog-owners#.oma3PB159z

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a good article, My favourite was number 30 reading your dogs body language how cute is the "I'm your lovebug" drawing!
Yeah I love the little drawings mega cute!
Neeva does that when theres food around she will literally jump around mental kissing you if she thinks she's getting a treat ha. Oh btw I'm mega excited for Pixie to come home and I'm dying to see more pics of Gucci!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
What a good article, My favourite was number 30 reading your dogs body language how cute is the "I'm your lovebug" drawing!
Yeah I love the little drawings mega cute!
Neeva does that when theres food around she will literally jump around mental kissing you if she thinks she's getting a treat ha. Oh btw I'm mega excited for Pixie to come home and I'm dying to see more pics of Gucci!!
I will post more photos of Gucci tonight:D and I know I cannot wait for pixie. Only 6 more days to wait yay!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts