Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D *CAUTION* might make you hungry!

This past weekend in Toronto the Greek community had its annual Taste of the Danforth (the area where Greek Town is) and it was HUGE! More than 1 million people walked the streets on the weekend. There was LOTS of food, which is really what the festival is all about. :D Sorry if it makes you hungry.

Those are blow fish hanging from a really cool shell store..they sell all kinds of shells and everything made out of shells.

You couldn't believe how good everything smelled...the thing about the festival is that everything is around $1 or $2 dollars..or real combos for $5 so the food is good and really cheap. I ate from the stand on the second pic..it was good!!

:wink: Some very brave chis came out for the fun..tho there was not a clear space of street for them to walk.

:D Kari, this is for you. Is from the games stand you had to win it and you could buy if you wanted to for around $25 bucks...I was tempted to get it for you but shipping would have made it too overpriced so instead I got you a picture. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That sounds like fun!!! I take Cooper with me to events like that and end up carrying his big butt around because of the crowds. My arm is always sore the next day! :lol:

What brave little chis though - I'm glad they had a good time. :) Now I'm hungry ....

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
That sounds like so much fun... I love going to eating things like that.. but I could leave the people out of it... too many for me...

Those chihuahuas are so cute... They look like pretty good size ones...

I love the care bear... it is so cute...

Hope you had a fun day...

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:D :D have to carry cosmo too all the time :D he's such a baby !!!

the food looks yummy !!!! sounds like fun ...i just love stands where you can buy junk :D i'm the worst ....i collect everything :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Looks like fun :) We have those carriers that you put in the front of you for our 2. This is what I don't get taking chis to a Biker Rally we go to the Lone Star Rally in Galveston and my gosh at night it is so loud people burning out and just craziness and people take kids in strollers out in the road with the carzy bikers :roll: During the day is one thing but not at night My dogs would be terrified for weeks from the noise.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kari said:
Now THAT is a Care Bear! It was huge huh? Shipping would have been like $50 or more! :lol: :lol:
:D Trust me, I was really tempted...they also had little ponys..like from My Little Pony, ponys...lol. :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kari said:
:shock: And My Littly Pony's????? That is my kind of store!!! :D
:wink: It wasn't a store, it was the game stand..carnival style..so maybe you can find them over there. :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Oh man, now I'm craving Greek food!

Hey, is it just me, or does the guy standing on the right in the 3rd pic look like Chris Rock?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
belladoggie said:
Hey, is it just me, or does the guy standing on the right in the 3rd pic look like Chris Rock?
:D That's what I thought too!!! Maybe it was him...lol.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Vala said:
Kari said:
:shock: And My Littly Pony's????? That is my kind of store!!! :D
:wink: It wasn't a store, it was the game stand..carnival style..so maybe you can find them over there. :D
We have stuff like that here but they won't let you buy the things. You have to pay tons of money to try and 'win' the prizes!!!! :x

BTW, I don't think I've ever had Greek food! :oops:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts